Sunday, May 1, 2011

She sells sea shells

My sister went on vacation to a beach.  The next best thing to me actually going.  My request to her was to look for some sea glass.  She arrived home yesterday and the below pictures are what she brought me.  The area where she went there wasn't any glass to be seen, but she had fun picking up pieces of shell.   I am very eager to get started creating, my mind is racing with all sorts of ideas.  Yeah I no longer have a creativity block, I can once again get started on a new project.   Now all I have to do is wait for my delivery of all those new parts I need to get started, but in the mean time I will start trying to draw what is going on in my mind.  It is hard to draw because I am so slow at it and my mind goes way too fast.   





1 comment:

  1. Pretty selection of shells, please show what you make!

    ReplyDelete