Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The View From My Front Door

The View From My Front Door.


Yuck! While all of the outdoor enthusiasts are thrilled of this site, including all of the snowmobileers that will soon be zooming down the field, I do not particulary like the site. If it would only disappear as fast as it came it might be all right. But no, it has to stay around for a month or two and make the roads muddy and messy.

I know I should be happy more time to create, but I cannot do any creating in this atmosphere. Why you ask? I like solitude my creative mood is the greatest when I am alone in quiet. Certainly not quiet now, everyone is stuck at home, even the animals have chosen today to be frisky inside where it is dry.

Oh well, and this shall pass too! Someday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment