Saturday, July 27, 2013

Are You A Verbal Person?

I have come to the conclusion, well long ago I came to the conclusion that I am not a verbal person.   I do not like to talk on the phone and I would much rather sit quietly and work than gab with a bunch of friends or family.   When my daughters call me I will chat for 10 minutes or so but do not like long conversations, just long enough to find out what they are doing and if they all are well.    They can vouch for me that I will tell them my ear is getting hot and get off the phone.   I love hearing from them, in fact if I do not hear from them on a regular basis I get worried.   The reason I am telling you this is because I believe that is why I do not like to blog.  I am not verbal and I have to force myself to write about myself.  I tie this into not being verbal.

That being said I do realize that blogging is a necessary part of having a presence on the web.  So from this day forward I have made a commitment to myself to do a new blog at least once a week!  I think that the only way I will do things that I really would rather not do is make a commitment and do it!   One thing I know is that I do honor my commitments.

I have been working on a new project!  I have been using 14/20 gold filled wire and making chains to go along with wrapping cabs in the gold filled wire!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment