Thursday, December 1, 2011

Work Revisited




I have been really studying my older work to figure out why they haven't been selling.  Sometimes that isn't an easy task.  After all my work is created from my feelings on any given day, and my heart and soul goes into every piece.  On this particular piece I have had many comments on it looking like a turtle and after studying it, it sure does and it didn't look like it was hanging right.  So I took the pendant part apart and reworked it.  Here it is:  Before and After!  We will see if it sells now.



 

       Before                                                                                                        After
                                                                                                               


1 comment:

  1. You know, I think selling bead art is a very delicate proposition. I like the change you made to your piece, but a sale requires someone falling in love. Nothing we try to sell is a necessity, so it has to be a desire, wish, or dream. And I personally think that selection is almost a part of the creative process, like the decision to wear something when you get dressed for the day is a part of how you feel that day. So, here's hoping this is exactly what someone is dreaming of today!

    ReplyDelete