Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to Business/Missing in Action

Wow it has been a long time since I have been able to take care of business but the end is in sight.  If all goes well I will have four more weeks then on my way to recovery.  I have been out on a long medical leave since April 4th 2011 and looking forward to November 8th; my last infusion so I can say I am a cancer survivor.

I really miss making items for the challenges.  Lately I have been making small lower priced thing for craft shows because medication makes my hand hurt and quite shaky.  My husband the dear sole has been doing most of the work for my craft shows, and I have been teaching classes several places, like to my friends at the Oncology Dept at my hospital.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and really, really looking anxious to get back to business.  That is a big reason I was able to get through these past months, that and the help from my husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment